Positive Thinking

I don't really have any dreams,

I don't really have any hope,

I don't really have any cash,

If I work too much I'm sure that I'll just collapse,

Somehow I don't have any friends,

Somehow I don't have a true love,

Somehow no one's right by my side,

If there were stairs to happiness, maybe I'd climb.

Even when I'm trying, nothing really seems to change that much,

Tomorrow will probably, not be any fun that's just my dumb luck,

With my thoughts drowned in negativity,

I walk right on and pretend,

Tears well up, and in the end,

Negative thinking will win.

Hey, one day, I'll be thinking positive.

Maybe I'm afraid of, really wishing for something I want,

Tomorrow will probably, wash it all away and be really fun!

With my thoughts drowned in negativity,

I walk right on and pretend,

Tears well up, and in the end,

Negative thinking will win.

With my thoughts full of positivity,

I'll break the cycle I'm in,

Can I learn to smile again?

Or will negative thoughts win?

Hey, one day, I'll be thinking positive.

No, today, I'll be thinking positive.

Write a comment

Comments: 8
  • #1

Sam Singer (Friday, 27 May 2016 21:04)

Thanks for the lyrics on here, makes finding this for quoir easier.

• #2

Insert username (Tuesday, 27 September 2016 23:43)

Oh my god, You have a website! How am I just learning about this now?!
    Thx for the lyrics, keep up the good work :)

• #3

Dissertation writing service (Saturday, 12 August 2017 12:52)

The post you shared is clearly helpful and informative and I like the writing ability. I know and recognize the records in your article. I will use it to be beneficial I’m definitely pleased by way of your first rate work. Many thank you for sharing.

• #4

write my assignment (Wednesday, 30 August 2017 09:58)

Here's a tip: Write your heart out. Honestly, don't be afraid to let your emotions guide the pen, after all, that's what poetry is about. There are no limits to what you can write, and unless you want one; no structure.

• #5

M-65 Taxi Driver Jacket (Friday, 17 November 2017 14:33)

A birthday cake is a cake eaten as a component of a birthday festivity in numerous world customs. Varieties of the normal birthday cake incorporate birthday cupcakes, cake pops, baked goods, and tarts.

• #6

Womens Leather Bomber Jacket (Saturday, 09 December 2017 16:42)

Well proprietor have ideal to get in touch with them as they have incredibly given the new offers for their costumers.

• #7

thesis writing service (Saturday, 06 January 2018 08:22)

Thanks for sharing amazing information !!!!!!
    Please keep up sharing.

• #8

write my term paper cheap (Tuesday, 16 January 2018 15:58)

Positive thinking is an art. Not everyone can immediately cope with sadness, anger or despair. But it's often worth remembering that a thought materializes. Thank you for the post.